IDC® Powerharness With K9 Security Lock
The Extra Secure Dog Harness
- Toughened fixing buckle for safety and comfort
- Extra strap protecting the buckle for safety & security
- Load-baring capacity increased by 60kg compared to the standard IDC® Powerharness
- Breathable and skin friendly inner lining
- Luminous changeable side labels (comes with brand logo or see related items)
- Reflective chest strap and edge protection
- Two flashlight mounts for size 1-4, one for size 0
- Strap handle and middle ring closure to avoid the risk of catching Haversack fixing option
Improved Weight Handling
The IDC® Safety Lock Harness has all the same features as our massively popular IDC® Powerharness, but has an extra secure, hook & loop mounting safety lock strap that increases the load-bearing strain capacity to 60kg.
Getting The Right Harness Size
A well fitting harness is important for your dog's safety and comfort. For a full sizing chart and information on how to measure your dog for a correct fit.
Harness Sizing and Weight Overview
Size 0 - Chest: 23-30 inches / 58-76cm | Weight: 31-55lbs / 14-25kg
Size 1 - Chest: 26-33.5 inches / 63-85cm | Weight: 50.5-66lbs / 23-30kg
Size 2 - Chest: 28-37.5 inches / 71-96cm | Weight: 61.5-88lbs / 28-40kg
Size 3 - Chest: 32.5-46.5 inches / 82-115cm - Weight: 88 - 154lbs / 40-70kg
Here at Julius-K9® we're proud of our products and every one of our dog harnesses are thoroughly tested to ensure they are extremely durable. That's why we are the trusted brand of professional dog handlers, trainers, and pet owners alike all across Europe.
- Customize your dog’s looks with interchangeable harness badges and labels with a wide variety of styles and messages. Or write a personal badge of your own.
- Safety Lights can be attached with ease to improve night time visibility.
- Dog leads and leashes easily attached to the secure fix ring at the top of the harness.