It’s important to remain safe when taking your dog for a walk in the early morning or at night. Even if you’re planning on sticking to pavements and well lit walkways, gearing your dog up to stay seen with light emitting equipment and glow in the dark wear will help you and your dog stand out.
Below is our most popular night time visibility wear for dogs.
IDC Lumino Fluorescent Dog Collar
The IDC Lumino Collar can glow in the dark for up to forty minutes once fully exposed to natural or artificial light. The cowhide leather lining ensures it’s comfortable for your dog as well as being long lasting.
- Highly durable
- Charged by either natural or artificial light
- Up to 40 minutes glow in the dark time
- Secure ring for easy attachment of leashes
IDC Lumino Fluorescent Dog Leashes
The IDC Lumino Dog Lead is made from highly durable phosphorescent material with fluorescent strips which emit a neon glow and reflects light. It’s ideal for making sure your dog stays visible in the dark and in low light conditions like heavy rain and fog.
- Made from heavy duty phosphorescent material
- Fluorescent and reflective surface
- Water repellent
- Charged by natural and artificial light
- Easy to clean
Guardian Dog Harness Light
The Guardian Safety Light is one of the brightest we sell and can be seen up to 5 km away. The lightweight design means it’s not restrictive when attached to your dog’s harness. It’s also highly impact resistant, ensuring that it still functions even during vigorous activity.
- Very lightweight
- Huge visibility range of 5 km
- Omnidirectional (visible from all sides)
- Lifetime LED (rated at 100,000 hours)
- High impact resistance with an extra tough optical dome
- Operates in temperatures from -40°C to +50°C
- Optional base units and attachments allow easy fastening to clothing and harnesses